I am gonna rock college. It's two years away, but i already know that that is where i'm gonna find myself. Somewhere in the quad or the hallways or the classrooms is me waiting to be discovered.
I found myself in high school. My new self. I got to change from being the shy and quiet girl who sits in the corner and watches people live to the girl who actually gets some living done herself. I got to recreate myself without somebody going "uhh...Panchy what the heck do you think you're doing?"
I became some one new. An outgoing person. A happy person. A heard person.
I voice my opinion and people actually listen to me. I hadn't ever known what that felt like until I went to high school. I would talk and people didn't even hear me. I might as well have been wearing an invisisbilty cloak for the amount of notice I received.
I just can't wait to go to college. There I can change again. Become a new self. Not necessarily a drastic change, but I can be different and I can morph into a person who has qualities I desire. I can be taught to be myself in new ways and be me.
I will turn into the me, the butterfly, that has been waiting inside the cocoon. I will burst out in a splash of color that would fit in a swirl of tye-dye (I think that's how you spell it) and the 80's!
I can't wait!!!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, this is amazing Panchy. I know exactly what you mean! How do I like link to your page? I have no idea how this thing works. Maybe we should move to xanga...JUST KIDDING!
Post a Comment