Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Haha nabb-ed

I was not tagged, I simply nabbed it off my friend's blog. And I hereby choose not to tag anybody, I simply allow nabbing. Let the Nabbing comence.

1. What time is it?
4:25
2. Name (include any nicknames):
none, I have no name. I am one of the nameless. okay here's one...uh...Penelope Clearwater. (if you don't get it, thatis quite a shame and I pity you.)
3. What are you most afraid of?
drowning
4. What do you drive?
nothing
5. Have you ever seen a ghost?
yes, the auditorium at my school is haunted. I saw a ghost climbing the stairs with it's elbows all inverted like that kid in the Grudge.
6. Where were you born?
At home
7. Ever been to Alaska ?
No.
8. Ever been toilet papering, or rolling in decorating trees?
I wish and if I had I wouldn't say.
9. Croutons or bacon bits?
I'm a vegetarian and I hate croutons
10. Favorite day of the week?
Tuesday
11 FAVORITE RESTURANT?
The Manderine Chef or this little cafe I used to go to in Eugene that's like all vegan.
12. Favorite flowers?
black roses
13. Favorite sport to watch?
I watch the high school football games...
14. Favorite Drink
cream soda, calpico, or lemon propel
15. Favorite Ice cream:
anything with the word ice cream is gold
16. Favorite fast food restaurant:
In-N-Out
17. Hobbies?
reading, chatting with my friends, sleeping, and I eat like a hobbit
18. What color is your bedroom carpet?
broen
19. How many times you failed your driver's test?
I have yet to take it.
20. From whom did you get your last email?
One of my best friends asking me to join her Yahoo group
21. What do you do most often if you are bored?
read Harry Potter
22. Bedtime?
At least by 10 or I sleep during 1st
23: Favorite TV show(s):
Gilmore girls, Grey's Anatomy, Charmed, and Veronica Mars
24. What are you listening to right now?
Hey There Delilah, Plain white T's
25. What are your favorite colors?
black and red
26. How many tattoos do you have?
none
27. Do you have any pets?
I've got my younger brother
28. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
um...no opinion
29. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
I want to travel Europe, I want to stay married to my true love, I want to find my true love, I want to skydive, and deep sea dive, I want to base jump, I want to ride a motorcycle, I want to have three boys so I can name them Bruce, Peter, and Clark.

3 comments:

Max Hubris said...

Max Hubris strongly advises against using your own name on your blog. It's not safe. There are lots and lots of weirdos out there who can figure out exactly who you are and where to find you if you don't follow these rules:

1) Don't post any part of your real name.
2) Don't post your parents, siblings or friends names.
3) NEVER post your address or even the real city you live in.
4) Don't post the real name of your school, or any of your teachers.

Did you know that computer savvy individuals can trace your IP address and get a reasonable idea of where you are located? It's true.

Please edit this post with some appropriate fake names, etc. Okay?

Max Hubris is very fond of Turtle Girl and wants her to stay safe. :-)

Max Hubris said...

That's WAY better...and I don't get the Penelope Clearwater reference. Sorry, I'm a dweeb. :-(

Aubrianne said...

Ha! I found you! You nabbed my random survey thingie! Huzzah!