Thursday, June 14, 2007

Musica

So one of my new favorite bands is Cobra Starship. They are super coolio. They sing this song "Snakes on a plane (Bring it)". It's the funniest thing ever. in the video, the girl is like distracting the guy who watches the X-ray machine so he won't see all the snakes in their bags.
They also sing that song Hollaback Boy. And on youtube there is the funniest video of this boy singing Hollaback Boy, he's like 14 and he wears different hats and like grills and stuff. So Hilarious.
Plus the guys from Cobra Starship are super hotties.

Also recently, I'm really into Plain White T's. They sing Hey There Delilah. I love that song, it's so sad. but like beautiful at the same time. They mostly rock though. Well, new age pop rock.

And just so everyone knows and you don't try to steal him, I am going to marry either Brandon Flowers or Teddy Geiger.

Son todos para ahora.

No comments: