California is funny. It's November and it's 80 degrees.
I just find that funny.
I grew up in a place where it rains nine months of the year.
Yet, I've become a California girl. I'm a beach loving, sale rack scavenging, tan, fun in the sun, California girl.
So even if in November if it does get cold (like last week it was like 50 degrees outside.) It is suddenly time to pull out the scarves and long sleeved shirts and jackets and winter coats.
I used be able to walk around in a t-shirt in this weather. Maybe a have a sweater. When we moved here I could do that.
When did 65 degrees suddenly mean a down jacket?
When did I become such a baby?
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Panchajany-
Good to see you back in the blogosphere. I do love to hear bits about your life. It makes me feel less disconnected from you!
If the Ducks go to the Rose Bowl we are considering getting tickets and coming down to the game...which would mean we would be hoping to see you/stay with you..,,Are you guys going to be home New Year's Day?
-lachel
Post a Comment